Friday, September 29, 2006

But... Butt... BUTTS

It's a rainy Friday morning in Northern California. It's the kind of morning that brings out a reflective attitude and thought process; it's a morning for reading, thinking, poetry writing and BIG IDEAS!

One of those ideas hit me a few hours ago and I couldn't decide whether to post it here, or on headbutts or Washington's Cousin.

It's a thought that applies equally to the topics of each, so I decided to throw it up here.

Give it a read... give it some thought.

I'm probably crazy, but it's clearly a good idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Microinvestment funds ARE a great idea. Anita Rodick and others have succesfully started them, and they do exist. What any investor is going to ask is, "Why you? What makes you think you are prepared from a business standpoint to succesfuly create and administer such a fund?"

Now, as a friend, I have every confidence in you as a person, and as an entreprenuer.

But, when you are talking to outside investors, wouldn't it be good to have a success story under your belt before you set yourself up as a fund manager? Just a thought for your consideration...

love ya bro! Keep thinking, dreaming, and trying for the best. Always on your side....even if I play devils advocate sometimes!

m

Thom said...

Well... that's my point exactly.

I ain't plannin' on doing this by myself!

Anonymous said...

Its been a week since a blog where ya been

Thom said...

Yeah yeah yeah... okay okay... I been busy actually workin'!

Here it comes!