Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ripped Out and Cleaned Up

For the past three days I've been trying to figure out how to explain the feeling I have come out of my last week of sickness with, but the words (for one of the few times in my life) fail me.

Between the five days I spent in bed, horizontal 99% of each and every day, the raging fever and strange hallucinations, the meditations that pounded me with reflections on everything that has happened to me over the last eighteen months... well, I pretty much feel wrung out.

I feel... in some strange way... like I've been off in the high desert of my mind on a vision quest preparing me for the next stage of this existence.

That's the best I can describe it right now, and though I've been trying to write something clearer and better, it just hasn't risen to the surface yet. I feel new. I feel clear. I feel ready for a whole new journey

Let's go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you wrote something pretty f-ing great for me!

hoz

Anonymous said...

Nothiing like being completely out of it to help you figure out what "It" is, says one who is seeing better but not quite freely yet. Let's go indeed! I was so glad to talk to you the other day! en