Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Little Things Mean A Lot Department

I just got a notice that I have "a balance" in my Cafe Press account.

It ain't much, but I didn't expect there to be anything! As it turns out, two people whom I do not even know have taken a fancy to my Blues Routes souvenier T-shirts (logo design by PhD by the way)and bought a couple.

While I wasn't even looking!


Money for Nothin'!

You too can participate in this lovely experience and get your very own Paul Horrell designed Blues Routes T-Shirt... Be The First One On Your Block!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for mine! Hoz

Thom said...

When two more people buy shirts I'll have enough money to buy one and send it to you for an absentee wedding present.

Anonymous said...

i'd rather you gave it to me in person...

Anonymous said...

I joined a year ago and still don't have a shirt

Thom said...

Hoz designed the shirt and I don't even have one myself!

Who the hell are you?

Thom said...

That really wasn't very "Zen" now was it?

Anonymous said...

Not very ZEN, but very, very BUZ! Don't apologise for that! Hoz