Friday, December 16, 2005

The Light Is Coming

Sitting with coffee and still the best pan chocolate I've ever tasted at Della Fattoria in Petaluma, a place I wrote about in this blog two months ago.

I will be doing photo shoots of Santa Claus at Dempsey's on Sunday and Tuesday and I will be working with the folks at Outpost Studios to see if we can still work out the office arrangement we started back before I left for New Orleans in October.

Unlike the last time, when I really had no place else to go, I am happy to be in Northern California again and I am even happy to be in Petaluma for the time being (though that enjoyment has a lot to do with the fact that I will be leaving here for San Francisco in a few days and to return to New Orlleans in a few weeks).

It's good to be back and it's even better to be back under far less questionable circumstances. In five days we will see the Winter Solstice and can know for sure that the light is indeed returning.

No comments: