Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life Is Good...


I woke up this morning to this story on my browser from the storypeople people, whom I have been fond of for 15 years at least.

This, however, was the first time that one of their pieces was as pointed and poignant to my own life (there have been many others... but this one took the cake).

Now... it's the other end of the day and I just got in bed, like I have done so many nights over the last many weeks, and I GIGGLED... AND I SMILED... and I thanked The God/Goddess/Universe for the beauty, joy and peace that I have been given recently.

And then... I just had to get out of bed and write this... pray it...
Into The Mystery... to all of you.

What a great day!

What a good life.

Peace.

Slainte'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C.S. Lewis says, "Where Christ is, cheerfulness keeps breaking in." I am so glsd it did for you yesterday! I myself am practicing the opennes that will make me able to receive it when it does. e

Anonymous said...

that is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is perfect love sis, i wrote the first one but did not identify myself