Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm not a Scientoligist... BUT...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

The President Select was in town yesterday and the big news in all the media outlets was that he has decided that we should receive THE WHOLE ENCHILADA.

Now some might think that this mitigates (or SHOULD mitigate) Tuesday's diatribe, but oh contrare... I really am sorry to beat a dead horse, as it were, but hey... if I didn't, then what the hell was the point of my learning how to work the internet? It certainly wasn't to make crap like this over 10 years ago! I mean, I didn't get PAID enough for THAT!

So the point I want to make here is that, as my ecks used to POUND... POUND... POUND... into my head... ACTIONS speak louder than words, and while Dubya is good at words (well... let's not get carried away here) he's pretty pitiful when it comes to actions.

On the other hand... It's not in any way politically correct to say, BUT... SOME PEOPLE seem to get it (and he's even got a reasonably good exegesis of the whole thing).

Despite my more urbane inclinations, on Sunday... I think I'm gonna stroll on down to the auditorium and hear what Mr. Graham has to say.

No comments: