Saturday, February 11, 2006

Just So Damn Good To Be Back

I partied just a little too hearty last night and I'm suffering a little bit for it this morning. Not too bad... and frankly, well worth it.

BUT... I originally intended to go to the Krewe du Vieux Ball tonight, and now I'm thinking that at this point I better pace myself a little better than I am otherwise inclined to do. So my friend's krewe party last night along with a full tilt dose of groveling and clammoring for Mardi Gras throws at their parade tonight are going to have to be my only expeience of the craziness. I'm afraid I'm just not up for an all night party... at least not yet.

I always have this experience when I hit town. I think it's a combination of being dizzy happy that I'm home and a still lingering feeling that I'm only visiting. It always takes me a couple of days to figure out... "Oh yeah... I have to WORK too!" This time, I was working while I was still in the cab from the airport.

Work - Party - Work - Party - Work - Party... What's a fellow to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are having far too much fun!!!
I am jealous, Sis