Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Will Wonders Never Cease?

Perhaps C "Willy" Ray Nagin... in addition to talking to God like Pat Robertson should be checking out his Amazing Protein Shake.

The leg press has always struck me as the wimps way to pompous physical boasting...
that's from personal experience by the way... while I've got the upper body of Gilligan, I've always had great legs... when I was getting beat up in elementary and junior high school, I could always take anybody I could get between my legs... squeeze the shit out of them until they screamed for mercy! Now that I think of it... I could take anybody if I could get between THEIR legs... but that's probably more information than a goodly number of you were interested in. On the other hand... if there's anyone interested in finding out you can reach me at thom@speaklo.com... or hell... call me up... 504-273-6186... oops... better get back to my point.

The leg press has always struck me as the wimps way to pompous personal boasting because, when I was in high school in rural southern Arizona, being subjected to the harassment of sadistic shitheel PE instructors and the football linebacker lackies, I could, literally, out press anybody around on the leg press.

I'm betting that Pat Robertson had the same experience.

But what's really significant to me is that, as Clay Travis points out in the column, there's just NO FUCKING WAY that a fat ass (oh wait... that's the wrong end of his anatomy) like Robertson is leg pressing the equivalent of a miata with three babes in it (Clay says clowns, but I have my own image of who is occupying the miata).

So... here we are again... the Chaplain of the Contras, the former Presidential Candidate, The International Banking Sensation, the guy who publically calls for the assasination of world leaders, and the MAN WHO GOD TALKS TO has discovered a way to show his complete insanity AND his incredible personal corruption once again.

The thing is... I actually used to support this guy. I thought he was interesting, dedicated, and godly... That was a long... Long... LONG time ago (back when I was trying to prove MYself on the leg press actually... and giving lectures in college from Josh MacDowell manuals).

BUT... and here's Katrina again (I wouldn't want to disappoint my mysterious unnamed fans by letting a non-Katrina blog get by me).... I think that since C. Ray has already joined the Pat Robertson communicate with God camp and since he's about to take on the Hurricane Season from hell, he needs all the help he can get.

I suggest that as proof of his commitment C. Ray needs to make a trip up to Virginia Beach and consult with Pat about his new shake and his amazing physical prowess. I mean... hell... Pat even prayed a hurricane away from his TV studios in Virgina Beach... maybe if Ray and he got on WWF together they could turn all of RAW into a prayer meeting for the Gulf Coast!!!!

The possibilities are ENDLESS!

And so is the bullshit!

As for me... It's time for dinner, now let's go eat.

No comments: