Monday, September 05, 2005

PDub Holded The Microphone

One of my audio favorites is a man I have only met via airwaves and podwaves, P.W. Fenton, but I love everything he does and I always listen to his fabulous podcast Digital Flotsam.

This week however, PDub has outdone himself. With a short littlespecial edition of Digital Flotsam he has not only expressed a lovely solidarity with those of us (even us short termers) who call New Orleans home (YES... that is present tense on purpose, by the way), but he has also sent out a widespread plea for help. He plays some great music, tells a good story (not very much dissimilar from my own) and reveals his heart, and I found great solace in it as I sit here, still lost and confused (but safe) in the mountains of North Carolina.

With this one move P.W. Fenton has moved beyond being a favorite to being one of my heros.

Give a listen to the show... and then do what he says.

Thanks PDub.

No comments: