Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rosebud...

Okay... so my horoscope (from the SFGATE)this week reads thusly:

VIRGO (August 22-September 21): Who knows? You may become the world's best-known blogger. As 2006 progresses, Jupiter acts as your administrative assistant, adding zip and zest to communications. Go ahead: Take a shot at the title. You're a top contender.

Now I need help here. If I am going to do as commanded and take a "shot at the title" I need those of you reading to tell others about it. This is an "interactive medium" and it's time to start interacting possums.

And speaking of which, I need some more comments, so those of you who are still skulking on the sidelines, click that comment button and join the party. Some time in the future you'll be able to say, "I was there when Thom Butler became the Charles Foster Kane of the blogosphere!"

2 comments:

Thom said...

I reserve the right to censor anyone, especially MYSELF.

Don@PetalumaFilms.com said...

In the words of the immortal CFK, "I think it would be FUN to run a blog." Go get em T.B.!