Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Big Dump

Rob Brezny's horoscopes have always been very very significant to me. Something about the synchronicity in his work has always seemed to be keyed awfully close to my actions, feelings and insights... But frankly, it's gotten ridiculous!

Last night late, the weekly email list from Rob came through and I opened up to view my horoscope. At this point in time, less than 48 hours before I am on a plane, the big purge he talks about is in full swing, and what I am finding is that - sort of like exercise - what was difficult a couple of weeks ago is becoming incredibly easy over time.

At this point I am ready to walk away from all of my worldly possessions (well, almost all of them) and start a new routine.

My friend and business consultant, Marc Lesser, suggested the image of a snake shedding it's skin. It doesn't know HOW to do it, it may not even WANT to do it, but the fact is it's GOING to do it.

That's the way I am feeling right now, and with each step it feels more and more and more freeing. I never would have done this voluntarily, but I'm certainly glad for the snake instinct and the surprising, refreshing release.

No comments: